You are curious as hell and you question everything. Your biggest fear is being average.
You know you were born for more.
You have a dream that you want to make reality; a blog, a book, a business…
but something is holding you back.
You get to the starting line over and over again but every time you go to take action, the voices in your head
get louder and you stop yourself.
What will people think? Where do I even start? What if it doesn’t work? What if it does?
Who am I to change the world?
Despite all the shit going on in the world, you can feel a shift happening on our planet – an awakening – and
you get the feeling you are meant to be a part of it.
You are chomping at the bit to make the impact you were born to make
You have the passion, motivation and drive (you wouldn’t be here if you didn’t)
but you are the craving the direction, focus and clarity you need to make your vision a reality.
You wish you had someone to help you hone your ideas, map out a path that feels butterflies-in-your-
stomach exciting, and hold you accountable to what you said you were going to do.
Your parents don’t get it and your friends think you’re insane but you know there is a fire burning deep
inside of you.
I know because I feel it too.
And my mission on this earth is to help you bring forth what is within you
so you can live the life you were born to live.
Hey there world changer.
I’m a speaker, writer and life coach.
I coach the next generation of thought leaders, truth seekers and soul-fuelled warriors hell bent on creating heaven on earth.
I’ve always wanted more out of life.
I was the quintessential ‘good girl’ at school. Total teachers pet and over-achiever, I lived for praise and recognition.
I didn’t have a lunch time for four years because I was running between debating club, SRC and musical rehearsals.
When I was fifteen, the pressure of my ‘potential’ got too much and I began to self destruct.
At seventeen, I fell into a toxic relationship and was caught in the cycle of DV for over two years.
I got pregnant and eventually, I got out.
I moved to Brisbane and started my journalism degree.
I lived on campus and spent two years getting black out drunk and self-medicating with alcohol and one night stands.
I let my creativity stagnate inside me, and I let my potential paralyse rather than excite me.
I had regular panic attacks and days where I couldn’t get out of bed. I hated the path I was on, but I had no idea how to change direction.
And then in 2013…
I decided that this wasn’t who I wanted to be anymore.
I knew that if I kept going down this path – if I survived at all – I would never make the impact I was born to make.
That’s when the veil lifted, and my soul remembered,
My breakdown was actually an awakening, an invitation to step into the life I was born to live.
That’s when my journey home really began.
I started my blog, wrote an ebook and in 2015, after finishing my degree, I quit my internship at one of Australia’s leading network newsroom and moved to Sydney to become a Life Coach.
Today, my life leaves me in awe on the daily.
I know who I am and what I’m here to do. I don’t need approval or validation from anyone but myself,
and the same fire that used towreak havoc inside me, now fuels my drive
Because my darling, even if it doesn’t feel like it right now,
You are here for a reason
And we need your gifts on the planet right now
Ready to step in to your calling as a leader of the next generation?
- I am a born performer. Growing up, my play dates with friends involved staging multi-act productions complete with dance routines, costumes and choreographed light shows
- My mama is a closet hippy who taught my sister and I to meditate when I was five
- I was a dancer for fifteen years and had a stint in the world of competitive cheerleading.
- I am INSANELY ambitious (I’m going to bet you are too) and a recovering perfectionist. I used to think my worth was dependent on how much I achieved or ‘got done’. Thankfully that idea got blown out of the water pretty quickly.
- The ocean is the one constant in my life. It makes my Soul happy
- I have probably burnt more kale chips than I’ve eaten
- I am a List Queen and I LOVE the satisfaction off ticking things off my to do list (Yes, I will write down something that I’ve already done just so I can cross it off)
- I LIVE for peanut butter straight out of the jar
- I have a degree in political science and a passion for rectifying global inequality.
- I’m also a mad conspiracy theorist (9/11 was an inside job – look it up)
- I used to be INSANELY introverted – like, would sit at my window in college and watch everyone walk into the dining hall because I would rather miss dinner than walk in by myself. These days, being in social situations with my ‘tribe’ TOTALLY lights me up and I freaking love meeting new people.
- If it’s not obvious by now, I’m woo woo AF. I meditate, pull angel cards and have conversations with God every day (my favourite place to pray is in the shower). I believe there are INFINITE pathways to God and that spirituality is about finding the vocab that resonates with your Soul.
- I am insanely passionate and opinionated, and I secretly LOVE getting in to debates – mostly because I know I’ll either whip the other persons ass, or learn something new.
- I’m a massive believer in vulnerability as the key to connection therefore when it comes to sharing about my life and experiences, I’m pretty much an open book.
Jae is a speaker, writer and Certified life coach who equips young people with the skills and confidence they need to be leaders in their chosen spheres. By guiding her clients on a journey of self discovery, she helps them turn their rock bottom moments into catalysts for radical growth and transformation, awakening a generation of young people on a mission to create the world they want to live in by becoming the people they were born to be.